From the initial surveying of property damage to the final completion of all work, IQ Construction ensures that property damage restoration is carried out to the highest possible standard. Our goal is to provide a service that takes the hassle out of property reinstatement through quick response times, quality workmanship and reliable communication. Our ultimate objective: to provide complete customer satisfaction.
As a well-equipped construction company, we will provide you with a full insurance reinstatement service you can trust – offering a range of construction services from small repairs to major reconstructions. Our knowledge, expertise and professional approach makes IQ Construction the preferred partner during the insurance claim cycle, including quotes and reports structured to your needs and the provision of clearance certificates which are supplied to the insurer within 24 hours of completion.
- Flood damage
- Fire damage
- Smoke damage
- Escape of water damage (Geyser)
- Burst pipe damage
- Storm damage
- Theft damage (Forced entry)
- Impact damage
- Emergency repairs such as securing burgled property, temporary roof repairs (tarpaulin), clearing collapsed ceilings
- Same day inspection of loss
- Specified quotations within 48 hours that include photographs of the loss, the date of work commencement as well as the expected duration of repairs
- Tenders prepared by quantity surveyor on larger claims
- Structural engineers report where required
- Reports that include descriptions of the property, circumstances of the loss and details of the required repairs