IQ Construction was established in 1997 as a specialist service provider to the short-term insurance industry and has quickly grown to become one of the leading full-service property restoration companies. With over 50 years of combined experience in the construction and insurance industry, we are well-equipped to handle insurance claim repairs and reinstatement on all types of residential and commercial property damage, including, but not limited to, fire damage, flood damage, water damage, storm damage and theft damage.
Claiming on your building insurance can often be a difficult and strenuous task, especially when the damage caused will leave you without shelter for a period of time. IQ Construction works with homeowners and insurance companies as a trusted partner in the management of the property reinstatement process, from assessment right through to repair and reconstruction.
With multiple teams qualified in handling inspection, insured repairs and reconstruction, compliance as well as after-care service; we adopt a professional approach to deliver the highest levels of service that meet and even exceed customer expectations. Our technical experts ensure quality workmanship in managing every claim, while our repair teams skilfully and rapidly deliver results. Our integrated approach and our efficient business systems, combined with a ‘right first time’ mentality, ensures effective communication and quality control, providing clients with peace of mind.
Our Keys to Success
- Quick first contact with the insured party
- Same day inspection of loss where possible (Max. 24 hours)
- Thorough reporting within 48 hours, including photographs, scheduled date of restoration start and expected duration
- Constant communication to ensure that you are always aware of the work date, time of arrival, duration and progress of the insured repair as well as excess, and clearance certification information
- Descriptive job cards
- Use of experienced foremen and staff
- Continuous cleaning policy that ensures we work in a clean environment
- Walk-through inspections to ensure quality of workmanship
- Clearance certificate which includes service evaluation
- Feedback from foremen and after-care service
- Invoice and clearance certificate supplied to the insurer within 24 hours of completion
- Record keeping, ensuring that insured repair claims queries are handled quickly and efficiently
Our company infrastructure includes:
- Vehicles that are satellite tracked and monitored, ensuring efficient service delivery
- Adequately staffed offices with dedicated high bandwidth communication
- Mobile email to facilitate quick response times
- Building equipment ranging from painting and carpentry tools, SDS and core drills, tile cutting tables, concrete breakers, and high pressure cleaners to high access scaffolding and small scale in-situ cast concrete slab platforms
- Sage CRM
- Sage ONE Accounting
- Mobiwork Mobile Workforce Solutions